Reload your PinMate Laundry Card
Please clickhere or the photo below to register and add money to your PinMate laundry card.
For customer service issues please contact:
Automated Laundry Systems
Telephone: (888) 875-9556 or (818) 846-7242
Between going to class, getting used to college life and making new friends, laundry is likely to be low on your priority list. With these step-by-step instructions, laundry room visits can easily (and quickly) be crossed off the to-do list.
Step 1 – Prepping:
- Treat stains by blotting, not rubbing, from the back of the fabric to the front.
- Divide loads into lights and darks.
- Check that zippers are closed, hooks clasped and pockets emptied.
Step 2 – Washing:
- Use only enough detergent as specified for your load size (check the bottle).
- Extra suds hold and re-deposit dirt on your laundry.
- Use hot water to keep white loads bright.
- Use warm water when washing colors.
- Use cold water to prevent darks from fading.
Step 3 – Drying:
- Select items from the wash load to place in dryer. Delicate items can go on a drying rack.
- Add a dryer sheet to keep clothes static-free.
- Empty the lint trap to dry faster and increase energy efficiency.
- To avoid extra wrinkles, fold immediately.
Thank you for choosing Mosaic Student Communities for your housing needs! At Mosaic, we strive to provide the best service to our Student Residents.