Mosaic Student Communities is a property management company focused primarily on the student housing markets at USC, Cal Poly Pomona, and UC Berkeley. The Company’s core focus is the leasing and management of upscale student housing in major university markets. Mosaic Student Communities provides third-party property management services to the company’s investment arm, Mosaic Investment Partners, as well as to a portfolio of properties for outside owners. Mosaic Investment Partners focuses on value-add acquisitions and development of high-end student properties.
Mosaic Student Communities is committed to providing an exceptional level of service to our residents, owners, contractors, vendors, and employees. We strive to exceed the expectations of all of our stakeholders while providing a fun, exciting, and enriching living experience for our student-residents.
Leasing and Marketing
- 7+ years of Student Housing Experience
- Former Leasing and Marketing Manager at Pinnacle Campus Living
- Responsible for lease executions, leasing and market trends, and social media engagement
- Managed portfolios ranging over 10 Universities
Nancy Peñaloza is the Senior Leasing and Marketing Manager at Mosaic Student Communities. She is a career student-housing marketing professional with extensive knowledge in principles and practices of property management and a passion for providing that extra degree of service. Nancy has a consistent record of exceeding sales and marketing goals while increasing sales and profitability. Nancy adepts at improving retention and satisfaction with outstanding presentation, leadership, and communication skills. Nancy is a great new addition to the Mosaic family.
- Leasing Agent- Jasmine Henry
- Leasing Agent- Juliene Winborne
- Leasing Admin- Juan Jose Zuniga
- Leasing Admin- Morgan Saucerman
- Receptionist- Aminta Portillo
- 8+ years of experience in student housing, conventional housing and residential real estate
- Former General Manager and Senior New Lease Up Specialist at Asset Campus Housing
- Responsible for curb appeal, work orders, preventative maintenance, inspections, code enforcement compliance, capital expenditure project oversight, and day to day property operations.
Courtney Jurasko is the Property Manager at Mosaic Student Communities. Her experience includes working in six different states with a concentration in new construction, initial lease ups and most recently running operational properties of 600+ beds. She is a licensed real estate professional and specializes in providing a servant leadership approach in guiding her department.
- Property Administrator- Gardenia Alba
- Maintenance Supervisor- David Gonzalez
- Maintenance Technician- Ricky Gonzalez
- Maintenance Technician- Anthony Gonzalez
- Maintenance Technician- Danilo Castro