Mosaic Student Communities is a property management company focused primarily on the student housing markets at USC, Cal Poly Pomona, and UC Berkeley. The Company’s core focus is the leasing and management of upscale student housing in major university markets. Mosaic Student Communities provides third-party property management services to the company’s investment arm, Mosaic Investment Partners, as well as to a portfolio of properties for outside owners. Mosaic Investment Partners focuses on value-add acquisitions and development of high-end student properties.
Mosaic Student Communities is committed to providing an exceptional level of service to our residents, owners, contractors, vendors, and employees. We strive to exceed the expectations of all of our stakeholders while providing a fun, exciting, and enriching living experience for our student-residents.
- Andrea Dequina – Staff Accountant
- Stephanie Garcia – Property Accountant
Leasing and Marketing
- 7+ years of Student Housing Experience
- Former Leasing and Marketing Manager at Pinnacle Campus Living
- Responsible for lease executions, leasing and market trends, and social media engagement
- Managed portfolios ranging over 10 Universities
Nancy Peñaloza is the Senior Leasing and Marketing Manager at Mosaic Student Communities. She is a career student-housing marketing professional with extensive knowledge in principles and practices of property management and a passion for providing that extra degree of service. Nancy has a consistent record of exceeding sales and marketing goals while increasing sales and profitability. Nancy adepts at improving retention and satisfaction with outstanding presentation, leadership, and communication skills. Nancy is a great new addition to the Mosaic family.
- Da’Mia Barnes – Leasing Agent
- Leasing Assistant – NOW HIRING
- Samira Finley – Receptionist
- Property Administrator – Gardenia Alba
- Maintenance Technician – David Gonzalez